IS A 22 YEAR REAL ESTATE INVESTING VETERAN Alan has flipped over 250 units, homes, apartments, and condos. He has made SINGLE transaction profits of over $1m, and has bought and sold in 9 different states. His projects have been featured on HGTV and he’s been interviewed on national TV and taught Real Estate Investing on national stages for Keller Williams Realty and Wells Fargo Bank.
Invite Alan for YOUR podcast at www.Alsiebs.com
10 INTERESTING INTERVIEW QUESTIONS YOU CAN ASK ME
- In 22 years of Real Estate investing what is the most difficult thing you have faced in an investment? (learn from my challenges)
- Tell me about surviving a hurricane with your 48 unit in Texas?
- Tell me about your affordable housing projects in South Chicago and the gangs you had to take on?
- Where is a good place to start with Real Estate investing?
- What if I own a few rentals but I want to go bigger, what is the next step?
- With interest rates so high how do you secure creative financing on your deals?
- How did you dramatically increase your rental income with mid-term furnished housing over the past 10 years?
- What if I own small multi-family but I want to go bigger, what is the next step?
- Tell me about the Multifamily tax loophole strategy you used to buy a beach house?
- Have you ever encountered a great white shark surfing?