Your Podcast Will ALWAYS remain with us for free, but with minimal exposure.
However, for maximum exposure, branding, audience growth and marketing of your podcast, see our paid upgrades below.
After You Sign Up, Check Out These Cool Benefits For Podcasters To Make YOUR Show Successful
Listen to the podcast for podcasters: “Become a Successful Podcaster”!https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/be-a-successful-podcaster-with-bruce-chamoff/id1553846808 This podcast has episodes on audience growth, monetization, and more. hosted by influencer podcast Bruce Chamoff. Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
Get even MORE exposure and subscribers with these upgraded features:
- social media sharing icons
- ability to earn revenue for playing advertisements on your podcasts (yes, we pay YOU)
- your episodes on our home page (our most visited page)
- highest placement on our podcast directory at https://nycpodcastnetwork.com/how-can-i-find-over-100-podcasts-from-new-york-city/
- your episodes on our episode guide at https://nycpodcastnetwork.com/new-york-city-podcast-episode-guide/
- your episodes on our Facebook page
- access to our podcast guest exchange at https://nycpodcastnetwork.com/new-york-city-podcast-guest-exchange/
- QR Code to any of your podcast platformsur home page
- listing on our partner websites such as Latest Podcast Episodes
✓ Daily Episode Update
✓ Dedicated Podcast Page
✓ 1 Category
✓ Other Podcasts Showing
✓ Ads May Display
✓ Free Portal Account to Manage Your Podcast
✓ Everything in Standard plan plus:
✓ HIGHEST Listing on Podcast Directory
✓ 5 Categories in Total
✓ 5 Social Media Icons in Total
✓ 2 links to such as Apple, Spotify, Etc
✓ Your Episodes On Home Page
✓ Your Episodes on Partner Websites
✓ Your Podcast Shows On Free Podcasts
✓ Highlight Any Episode
✓ Your Episodes on Our Facebook Page
✓ Add any subscriber link
✓ Podcast Analytics
✓ Monetization link
✓ Subscriber/Follower link
✓ QR Code
✓ Revenue potential:
✓ - Podcast commercial exchange
✓ - Host-Read Ads
After you sign up your podcast, we will present you with a way to get all of these benefits!
Podcast Episodes For Podcasters to Become Successful
- S3 E10 Successful Podcasters: Reena Friedman Watts Of The Better Call Daddy Podcast
- S3 E9 Why Podcasters Need Canva For Podcast Marketing
- S3 E8 How Does AI Define Podcasting And What Equipment Does AI Think You Need To Podcast?
- S3 E7 - Why Your Podcast Is Not Growing Fast Enough
- S3E6 - Podsafe Music 4th Of July With Shari
- S3 E5 - Does Your Podcast Need A Script?
- S3 E4 - Is SoundCloud Really A Good Platform For Podcasts? Should You Be On It?
- S3 E3 - How To Make Good Money Playing Podsafe Music On Your Podcast
- S3 E2 - Jay Fairbrother - Mastermind Groups For Podcasters Featuring The Music Of Lian Gold
- Why Are There So Many Podcasters Today? The Competition Out There And How To Survive. | S3 E1
- Meet Podcast Guest JoshPele Magic - Available Now As A Guest For All Podcasts | S2 E29
- Season 2 Bloopers, Funny Moments, & Inspiration Moments In 2022 With Co-Hosts And Guests
- What Are YOUR 2023 Goals For Your Podcast? Here Are Mine... | S2 E28
- The Reasons Your Podcast Needs A Holiday Episode | S2E27
- S2 E26 - Dave Jackson From The School Of Podcasting Tells What A Good Podcast Is
- S2E25 - Quora Marketing Basics For Your Podcast
- S2E24 - 7 Reasons Why There Are So Many Podcasters And How To Compete
- S2E23 - Secrets To Getting More Podcast Downloads
- S2E21 - 10 Ways To Make Your Podcast Episodes More Exciting For Your Audience
- S2E20 - Response To 2018 Episode On Podcast Network On School Of Podcasting
- S2 E19 I Listened To 1000 Podcast Episodes (Part 2) Here Is What The Most Successful Ones Do.
- S2 E18 - What Inspired YOU To Become A Podcaster?
- S2E17 - 7 Cool Ways To Make Your Audience Come Back Every Episode
- S2E16 - 3 Surprising Ways A Blog Will Grow Your Audience FAST!
- S2E15 - Simple 3-Part Marketing Strategy For Any Podcast
- S2E14 - Take Your Audience Along On The Date
- S2E13 Is Your Podcast More Successful With Seasons, Or NO Seasons?
- S2E12 - The Fastest Way To LAUNCH Your Podcast
- S2E11 - The FASTEST Way To Edit Your Podcast
- S2E10 -How To Get High Google Rankings For Your Podcast
- S2E9 - Would Elon Musk Invest In YOUR Podcast?
- S2E8 - The Most Sought Out Podcast Categories Summer 2022
- S2E7 - How To Improve Your Podcast By Listening To Others
- S2E5 - Fresh Music Series With Hugh Macdonald & Holland Nelson And Melo Mafioso
- S2E4 - Fastest Way To Make Money Summer 2022
- S2 E3 - Monthly Podsafe Music Show For Your Podcast - 5 Songs From Singer/Songwriter Doug Cash
- S2 E2 - Monthly Podsafe Music Show With Doug Cash, Winchester 7, And Bruce Chamoff
- S2E1 - Monthly Music Show With Winchester 7 And The Runners
- EP51 - The Right Way To List Your Podcast Guests
- EP50 - Running Out Of Episode Ideas? How To Brainstorm Fast!
- EP49 - How To Become An Influencer Through Your Podcast
- EP48 - Vik Rajan Of PhoneBlogger.net And Https://videosocials.net/
- E47: Rob Intellisano Of The Amazon Hit Gravesend
- EP46 - How To Build A Podcast Community With Adrian Miller
- EP45 - Easy & Fun Podcast Editing Tips W/Professional Podcast Editor Merrill Loechner
- EP44 - Marketing Your Show On LinkedIn With Marc Halpert
- EP43 - Benefits Of A Podcast Network With Guest Rich Butler
- E42 - What Makes You Successful With Guest Tim B
- EP41 - The Best Instagram Hashtags For Podcasts
- E40 - More Benefits Of Podcasters Blogging W/ The Delaware Blogger Guest Antionette Blake
- EP39 - Why Podcasters Need A Mobile App With Guest John Lee
- E38 What Makes YOUR Podcast Successful With Guest Frank Sasso
- E37 - Facebook/Instagram Down? What Affected Podcasters Can Do.
- E36 - How To Make Single-Host Podcasts Work
- E34 Q&A With Professor Pete Alexander: My Audience Has Dropped! Now What?
- E33: Upcoming Episodes For September And October 2021
- E32 Blogging For Podcasters - The Process
- E31 Why Blogs Make Your Podcast MORE Successful
- E30 The POWER Of Your Podcast's RSS Feed (Video)
- E29 - Subscribe To Your Podcast Competition?
- E28 PodcasterLinks.com And MediaGirlNetwork.com
- E27 Successfully Podcasting With Your Smart Phone
- Daily Podcast Success Update For 9/2/2021
- E26 Best Time To Monetize Your Podcast
- E25 Can You Podcast From The Airport? From Las Vegas...
- E24 Treat Your Podcast Like A Lobster Roll
- E22 Do Guests Really Enhance Your Show?
- Daily Success Update:Education Podcasts Wed, Aug 11, 2021
- E21 Connecting With Your Podcast Audience To Grow Faster
- Daily Success Briefing Fri, Aug 8, 2021
- E20 Search Engine Optimization Strategies For Your Podcast
- E19 Podcasting During The Delta Variant Of Covid19
- E17 How To Beat The Competition On Apple Podcasts
- E16 Rapid Podcast Editing & Avoiding Pod Fade
- E14 Dual Podcast With Guest Podcaster Antionette Blake Part 2
- E13 Dual Podcast With Guest Podcaster Antionette Blake Part 1
- E12 How To Get More Engagement For Your Podcast Episodes With Guest Interviews
- E11 My Special Guests: Jeff And Jim Wood Of SwimAble
- E10 Surprise Visit To Philadelphia And Atlantic City
- E9: Special Guest Dominique Carson Journalist & Certified Massage Therapist
- E8: 8 Fun Audacity Effects For Podcasters
- PodKnow 2021 Online Podcasting Event With Conference Speaker: Merrill Loechner
- E5: I Listened To Over 1,000 Podcast Episodes And Here Is What I Found The Best Ones Do.
- E4 - Buzzsprout Was Down On Sunday, Feb 21, 2021. What That Means For YOUR Podcast. My Reaction...
- E3: Five Things To Do Right Now To Grow Your Podcast Audience Fast.
- E2 - Should Podcasts Have Beautifully Produced Introductions With Voiceover And Background Music (and What Your Audience Thinks Of It)
- E1 - Become A Successful Podcaster - Keep Listeners On Your Podcast Episodes Longer
- Become A Successful Podcaster With Bruce Chamoff - Audience Growth, Monetization, Marketing & More! (Trailer)