We’d like to introduce the brand new guest matchmaker engine on the World Podcast Network. This is a revolutionary way to match podcasts and guests for business professionals who want to be a guest on podcast shows. The new algorithm will match guests and podcasts by a percentage system and allow guests to send automatic emails to podcasters in which they are interested in.
Accessing The Guest’s Matches
To start, log in at https://nycpodcastnetwork.com/guest-matchmaker/. Your login information can be obtained from the staff of the podcast network by sending us a message through our contact form. As soon as a guest logs in, the first feature will be the total number of requests that have been sent to podcasters and the dates. The number of requests will also display for each date. This way, guests who were on a limited monthly schedule will be able to track exactly how many requests they sent out on a specific day or month. Enhancements to reporting will be release each month.
The next section will list the genres for the podcast guest as they appear on their profile from the podcast network’s guest exchange. The algorithm will attempt to match podcasts and guests by the guest bio and the podcast’s description. It will look for common keywords that match between the two. The system will also display the relevant keywords from the guest’s bio.
Viewing the Podcast Results
The main section is the results for the podcast. The guest will be able to peruse various features of the podcast including:
- category match percentage
Clicking the title of the podcast will allow the guest to see more characteristics of the podcast including but not limited to:
- streaming platform links such as Spotify or Apple
- a QR code for scanning (for Professional-level podcasts)
- all episodes
Sending the Request to the Podcaster
If a guest is interested in a specific podcast, the purple button can be clicked to send the automated request to the podcaster. Once the podcaster receives that message, it will be up to the podcaster to contact the guest through their social media. For purposes of spam protection, the podcast network will not display email addresses. Once the podcaster and guest connect on social media, they are then free to exchange email addresses.
The automated email will send the podcaster the link to the profile of the guests so podcasters can inspect the guest profile and decide if they want to accept the request to have them on a show period. What’s really cool about this system is that it matches the categories and shows a percentage based on how many of the podcast categories match the genre of the guests. The category match percentage (CMP) is presented to the guest in green.
There are also two special filters (at the time of this writing) that allow the guest to filter podcasts by specific criteria:
- Show only 100% Category Matches As the results show the category match percentage (CMP) of each podcaster to the guest, some guests may only want to see podcasts that match their profile 100%. Please keep in mind that using this filter may result in no podcasts being shown at all. If this happens, simply uncheck the 100% filter checkbox. This checkbox can be toggled on and off to show all podcasts regardless of match percentage (all podcasts that have some match to the guest).
- Hide Podcasts Already Requested Guests can send each podcaster only one request. Viewing these guests can waste valuable time and screen real estate for the guest, so this filter will show only podcasts that have not received a request from the guest. This keeps the amount of spam down since spambots are a big problem today and they disrupt the normal flow of business. Spambots are everywhere. We do not want our podcast network to be caught in a spam filter.
The very bottom of the results includes total matches. This is exactly how the guest matchmaking system works.
Only the Beginning
We will have multiple enhancements coming as this new tool evolves. We hope that all guests will take advantage of this. This is a revolutionary way for our podcast network to match podcasts and guess that are relevant for each other. If you have any questions, you can send us an email through our contact page.
Listen to our podcast on podcasting success!
- S3 E11: Dissecting Cast Magic's Output With Guest Greg Wasserman
- S3 E10 Successful Podcasters: Reena Friedman Watts Of The Better Call Daddy Podcast
- S3 E9 Why Podcasters Need Canva For Podcast Marketing
- S3 E8 How Does AI Define Podcasting And What Equipment Does AI Think You Need To Podcast?
- S3 E7 - Why Your Podcast Is Not Growing Fast Enough
- S3E6 - Podsafe Music 4th Of July With Shari
- S3 E5 - Does Your Podcast Need A Script?
- S3 E4 - Is SoundCloud Really A Good Platform For Podcasts? Should You Be On It?
- S3 E3 - How To Make Good Money Playing Podsafe Music On Your Podcast
- S3 E2 - Jay Fairbrother - Mastermind Groups For Podcasters Featuring The Music Of Lian Gold
- Why Are There So Many Podcasters Today? The Competition Out There And How To Survive. | S3 E1
- Meet Podcast Guest JoshPele Magic - Available Now As A Guest For All Podcasts | S2 E29
- Season 2 Bloopers, Funny Moments, & Inspiration Moments In 2022 With Co-Hosts And Guests
- What Are YOUR 2023 Goals For Your Podcast? Here Are Mine... | S2 E28
- The Reasons Your Podcast Needs A Holiday Episode | S2E27
- S2 E26 - Dave Jackson From The School Of Podcasting Tells What A Good Podcast Is
- S2E25 - Quora Marketing Basics For Your Podcast
- S2E24 - 7 Reasons Why There Are So Many Podcasters And How To Compete
- S2E23 - Secrets To Getting More Podcast Downloads
- S2E21 - 10 Ways To Make Your Podcast Episodes More Exciting For Your Audience
- S2E20 - Response To 2018 Episode On Podcast Network On School Of Podcasting
- S2 E19 I Listened To 1000 Podcast Episodes (Part 2) Here Is What The Most Successful Ones Do.
- S2 E18 - What Inspired YOU To Become A Podcaster?
- S2E17 - 7 Cool Ways To Make Your Audience Come Back Every Episode
- S2E16 - 3 Surprising Ways A Blog Will Grow Your Audience FAST!
- S2E15 - Simple 3-Part Marketing Strategy For Any Podcast
- S2E14 - Take Your Audience Along On The Date
- S2E13 Is Your Podcast More Successful With Seasons, Or NO Seasons?
- S2E12 - The Fastest Way To LAUNCH Your Podcast
- S2E11 - The FASTEST Way To Edit Your Podcast
- S2E10 -How To Get High Google Rankings For Your Podcast
- S2E9 - Would Elon Musk Invest In YOUR Podcast?
- S2E8 - The Most Sought Out Podcast Categories Summer 2022
- S2E7 - How To Improve Your Podcast By Listening To Others
- S2E5 - Fresh Music Series With Hugh Macdonald & Holland Nelson And Melo Mafioso
- S2E4 - Fastest Way To Make Money Summer 2022
- S2 E3 - Monthly Podsafe Music Show For Your Podcast - 5 Songs From Singer/Songwriter Doug Cash
- S2 E2 - Monthly Podsafe Music Show With Doug Cash, Winchester 7, And Bruce Chamoff
- S2E1 - Monthly Music Show With Winchester 7 And The Runners
- EP51 - The Right Way To List Your Podcast Guests
- EP50 - Running Out Of Episode Ideas? How To Brainstorm Fast!
- EP49 - How To Become An Influencer Through Your Podcast
- EP48 - Vik Rajan Of PhoneBlogger.net And Https://videosocials.net/
- E47: Rob Intellisano Of The Amazon Hit Gravesend
- EP46 - How To Build A Podcast Community With Adrian Miller
- EP45 - Easy & Fun Podcast Editing Tips W/Professional Podcast Editor Merrill Loechner
- EP44 - Marketing Your Show On LinkedIn With Marc Halpert
- EP43 - Benefits Of A Podcast Network With Guest Rich Butler
- E42 - What Makes You Successful With Guest Tim B
- EP41 - The Best Instagram Hashtags For Podcasts
- E40 - More Benefits Of Podcasters Blogging W/ The Delaware Blogger Guest Antionette Blake
- EP39 - Why Podcasters Need A Mobile App With Guest John Lee
- E38 What Makes YOUR Podcast Successful With Guest Frank Sasso
- E37 - Facebook/Instagram Down? What Affected Podcasters Can Do.
- E36 - How To Make Single-Host Podcasts Work
- E34 Q&A With Professor Pete Alexander: My Audience Has Dropped! Now What?
- E33: Upcoming Episodes For September And October 2021
- E32 Blogging For Podcasters - The Process
- E31 Why Blogs Make Your Podcast MORE Successful
- E30 The POWER Of Your Podcast's RSS Feed (Video)
- E29 - Subscribe To Your Podcast Competition?
- E28 PodcasterLinks.com And MediaGirlNetwork.com
- E27 Successfully Podcasting With Your Smart Phone
- Daily Podcast Success Update For 9/2/2021
- E26 Best Time To Monetize Your Podcast
- E25 Can You Podcast From The Airport? From Las Vegas...
- E24 Treat Your Podcast Like A Lobster Roll
- E22 Do Guests Really Enhance Your Show?
- Daily Success Update:Education Podcasts Wed, Aug 11, 2021
- E21 Connecting With Your Podcast Audience To Grow Faster
- Daily Success Briefing Fri, Aug 8, 2021
- E20 Search Engine Optimization Strategies For Your Podcast
- E19 Podcasting During The Delta Variant Of Covid19
- E17 How To Beat The Competition On Apple Podcasts
- E16 Rapid Podcast Editing & Avoiding Pod Fade
- E14 Dual Podcast With Guest Podcaster Antionette Blake Part 2
- E13 Dual Podcast With Guest Podcaster Antionette Blake Part 1
- E12 How To Get More Engagement For Your Podcast Episodes With Guest Interviews
- E11 My Special Guests: Jeff And Jim Wood Of SwimAble
- E10 Surprise Visit To Philadelphia And Atlantic City
- E9: Special Guest Dominique Carson Journalist & Certified Massage Therapist
- E8: 8 Fun Audacity Effects For Podcasters
- PodKnow 2021 Online Podcasting Event With Conference Speaker: Merrill Loechner
- E5: I Listened To Over 1,000 Podcast Episodes And Here Is What I Found The Best Ones Do.
- E4 - Buzzsprout Was Down On Sunday, Feb 21, 2021. What That Means For YOUR Podcast. My Reaction...
- E3: Five Things To Do Right Now To Grow Your Podcast Audience Fast.
- E2 - Should Podcasts Have Beautifully Produced Introductions With Voiceover And Background Music (and What Your Audience Thinks Of It)
- E1 - Become A Successful Podcaster - Keep Listeners On Your Podcast Episodes Longer
- Become A Successful Podcaster With Bruce Chamoff - Audience Growth, Monetization, Marketing & More! (Trailer)